Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why a blog?

With email, facebook, my family shutterfly page (http://tomandnatalie.shutterfly.com), I don't know that I need one more thing to keep updated....but there's method to my starting a blog. Mostly for my own personal gain, though if you've found this page and decided to follow my ramblings, I hope you will be blessed. To put it bluntly, my spiritual life has really sucked lately....no devos, not nearly enough prayer, my relationship with God has been put on hold, pushed to the side while I've frantically tried to keep up with life. 5 years of marriage, a law degree and 2 children later, I'm realizing just how off track I've gotten and how desperately I need to re-connect with the God who loves me enough to keep pursuing me. So, here it is....this blog is my journal, my thoughts, prayers, God sightings, struggles, and whatever else might find its way out of my head on onto the keyboard. I'm a much faster typer than writer and since time is in short supply around here, I figure typing my journal is the way to go. So, whoever you are, wherever you are, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie:

    I love your blog. You give me encouragement to be a better wife, mom and child of Gods. It is so difficult to be the best possible mom while trying to be the best possible attorney for my clients. It tugs at my heart and I often feel guilty for not being there all the time for Emma and soon-to-be baby boy. Thanks for your words. They are blessings to me.

    Brittney Krause

    ReplyDelete