Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas jammies

You’ll have to start by reading the last two posts so you get the history on the Christmas jammies.  Micah thought he should wear his jammies to Cori’s today (which would have marked 2 days AND 2 nights in his jammies), but unfortunately spilled his breakfast all over his shirt so it wasn’t an option.  He got dressed without much of a fit and I took the kiddos to Cori’s as I was pulling into the parking lot at my office I got a text from Cori, “Micah keeps telling me his jammies are dirty. Smile

I seriously laughed out loud!! Apparently it was traumatic for the poor guy!   You’ll be glad to know we washed the jammies today, gave the boy a bath tonight….and he’s sound asleep in his Christmas jammies!  We’re headed to Kearney tomorrow to finish our Christmas shopping, and if you see us there and Micah is still in his Christmas jammies, well…don’t be surprised! Smile At least you know their clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment