Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feelin a little stressed

I discovered last night that I'm completely out of checks (the box I thought I had left were checks for our health savings account)....not a huge deal (thanks to online bill pay).  I don't write very many checks except that now I have to get cash to pay daycare this week. 

And then today I got an email from my credit card company saying there were fraudulent charges to my credit card, so after spending 30 minutes on the phone confirming that they were indeed fraudlent charges (no, I did not make 2- $2094.42 charges to some place called M Elle yesterday thank you very much), my credit card has been shut down and they are sending me a new one that should be here in 5 to 7 days. 

And my husband leaves tomorrow morning at 5 am....for a month.

And the kids and I leave Friday for Dubuque....with no checks and no credit card....thinking I better get some cash before we hit the road so I'm not totally dependent on my debit card! 

And Micah has some strange rash on the bottom of his right foot that the doctor suspects might be foot and mouth (watch his mouth for spots and if he develops any sores in his mouth or more spots on his feet keep him out of daycare for the rest of the week). 

In an effort to avoid a major meltown, I'm blogging and eating chocolate, and thinking of picking up a diet mountain dew (thank you $1 Runza drinks!) when I pick up Makenzie from VBS.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment