Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2 very important updates!

(1) The 2011 Nelsen family photobook is officially DONE and ready to be printed!  I posted it (and all the other photobooks I’ve done) over here, so go check it out if you want.  You’ll notice that the photo books have gotten significantly cooler over time – my first one (2007-2008) leaves a little lot be desired.  I discovered AFTER I had that whole book put together than “simple path” is NOT the way to make a photo book….make sure you use “custom path” because you have tons more options….but I’m not ambitious enough to remake that one.  (p.s. Have I mentioned that I love shutterfly….I’m definitely NOT a scrapbooker, never have been, not creative enough….but these are easy!)

(2) I posted a poll on the side of the blog, so hop over and vote!  We’re just over 2 months from my due date and having a big debate on just what this baby should be named! Smile

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Makenzie was thrilled that someone else thought we should name the baby Flower! :)

    ReplyDelete