Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pictures (as promised WEEKS ago)

The kids and I spent a day at the Lincoln zoo during Tom’s drill weekend earlier this month.  I had forgotten just how great the Lincoln zoo is….so much smaller scale than Omaha, but totally “doable” for a mom by herself with two kiddos! Smile 

IMG_5835IMG_5839IMG_5842IMG_5846IMG_5848IMG_5855IMG_5861

Sorry the pictures are all you get today – I spent most of naptime taking a nap myself! Smile  We get an extra couple days at home this week….poor Micah man has hand foot and mouth disease, so no daycare for us!  And, I probably lost my mom of the year award – the poor guy fevered all day yesterday and was a drooling, slobbering mess. I attributed it to his 2 top eye teeth that are just about to burst out of his poor swollen gums and when the fever was gone today I sent him to daycare.  He had a rash on his buns, but I blamed that on the fever yesterday…..less than 2 hours after I dropped them off at daycare, the babysitter called to say Micah had broken out in red spots on his hands, feet, and mouth.  Like I said…mom of the year.  Or maybe not.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment