Saturday, September 10, 2011

Have I mentioned lately that I love her?

Those of you that also stalk facebook have already seen this, but it’s too good to not share here too:

Makenzie: "I like to listen to God talk to me when I go to sleep."
Me: "Oh really, what does God say to you?"
Makenzie: "Well, last night when I was falling alseep God told me not to get up early or my mom would be crabby."

I had high hopes that Miss Makenzie would have another chat with God last night and we would all get to sleep in.  Not the case.  Might have had more to do with the promise of doughnuts this morning….but whatever the reason, she was up at 6:25 and was determined that she was not going back to sleep.  I managed to get her to snuggle with me for a whole 5 minutes before she decided she had to go potty and conveniently made enough racket while in the bathroom to wake her brother so that we all had to get up.  Anybody else wonder why children don’t like sleep?!?! 

We made our doughnut run though, so the morning is looking up.  Micah man is sitting in his highchair eating his with a spoon….just how doughnuts are meant to be eaten. Smile  Love him too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment