Friday, April 27, 2012

A few favorites

We had a friend take newborn pictures of Gracyn (and the rest of the fam) while we were still in the hospital.  Several months before Gracyn was born I saw some hospital pictures Suzie had taken of another family in town and I LOVED them.....and I decided we had to have her take some pictures when our baby got here! 

Here are just a few of my favorites….ps if you live in or near Holdrege, you should definitely check into LifeArt Photography.  Suzie does a GREAT job and she is AMAZING with kiddos—we’ve had her take pictures several times and I’m always thrilled! 
_DSC0392 copy_DSC0400 copy_DSC0439 copy_DSC0473 copy_DSC0499 copy
And because I love instagram almost as much as I love Suzie’s pictures:
9f6797328e8b11e1b10e123138105d6b_6
65d01afe8e8a11e192e91231381b3d7a_6

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug Natalie. I'm glad you're enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will DEFINITELY be contacting her!

    ReplyDelete