Tuesday, April 17, 2012

IT’S A……GIRL!!!

Apparently my motherly instincts are totally wrong – I was sure we were having a blonde haired little boy and instead we have a little girl with a whole head of dark hair!  Gracyn Linnea (Linnea is Tom’s mom and grandma’s middle name) was born yesterday, April 16th at 5:32 p.m.  She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.  She is absolutely beautiful –and the “missing link” between Micah and Makenzie!  Gracyn has her sister’s dark hair and bright eyes but her brother’s nose and mouth.  Makenzie and Micah have done great –they’re both pretty thrilled with baby sister, in fact Micah man had a tough time going to sleep tonight because he was sure baby sister should “nuggle” with him. Smile Hopefully I’ll get pictures uploaded soon –for now, we are home and doing well and SO, SO blessed! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you guys!! I am glad to hear the kids are doing well. By the way they treated Briony at Easter you will be set! They were great! Love her name! I will be praying for you with the diet changes!

    ReplyDelete