I love Tuesdays....it's my day off (along with Fridays) and I love having the day home with my kiddos. Tuesdays are always kind of busy though - it is also laundry day, often grocery shopping day, story time at the library and for most of the spring Makenzie had Kindermusik on Tuesday afternoons. Even though Tuesdays are busy, I love them! Today was no exception - with the 90+ degree weather we've had this week, we broke out the sprinkler today and spent most of the afternoon outside! Makenzie LOVES the sprinkler, the ice cold hose water doesn't even phase her and she stayed in her swimmingsuit until I made her come inside and get dressed for her Kindermusik program at 5:30 tonight.
She hardly had time for snacks today and when she needed a drink....here was her solution (no cup required!)
Micah LOVES the outdoors.....the sprinkler, not so much....and he's not real fond of grass on his bare feet either.
He was pretty entertained by his sister though....here iss the closest he got to smiling while he was sitting in the grass!
And, he was VERY content to lounge in the chair with a snack. He may have inherited that from his mother! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment